Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alicia Mayer

Name: Alicia Mayer
Nickname: Alicia
Birthday: May 02, 1976
Birth Place: Caloocan City
Showbiz Anniversary: April 2002
favorites
Alicia's hit list:
1. She's into shopping for gadgets.
2. Diving, badminton, volleyball, and swimming are her favorite sports.
3. Sharon Stone, Goldie Hawn, Angelina Jolie, and Demi Moore are her favorite Hollywood vixens!
4. She likes the movie Gladiator
5. She listens to The Carpenters and Sade.

Her most treasured item is a letter from her father.
personal
Claim to fame:
For Alicia, everything started with a click of the mouse! Someone visited her personal web site and she ended up being featured on FHM!

Bet you didn't know!
Alicia's biggest frustration is that she never had a brother who would protect her.

q & a
On the spot:

If you weren't in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
"Photographer, writer, webmaster, party planner, dive master, sex guru (joke!), tourist guide...A lot!"

What do most people not know about you?
"They know me as suplada but that's not true! I'm down to earth and I'm also a dreamer just like everyone."

What do you value most?
"I value every emotion I feel within. Whether it's happy or sad, I consider it a gift."

What do you want to achieve?
"I want to be able to help stop animal cruelty such as people killing dogs for food."

No comments:

Mermaid Melody